Lifeskills South Florida offers a comprehensive outpatient treatment program for men and women ages 18 and over suffering from mental health, substance use disorders, or dual diagnosis who need a structured, intensive and extended care experience. Our licensed and professional staff in the Delray Beach outpatient facility, offer individual treatment plans that allow clients to modify their level of participation within the various group sessions available.
Our outpatient treatment is a step down from a higher level of care, offering clients accountability, stability, and structure. For convenience, we offer flexible hours that meet the needs of those with demanding schedules.
We believe that individuals have the intrinsic ability to change with the support of compassionate and nurturing caregivers.
Our belief inspires us to be a national center of excellence, transforming lives and empowering clients to sustain long-term recovery.
- Treat all with dignity and respect
- Individual intrinsic ability for self-healing
- Client-centered care
- Collaborative strength-based culture with all partners: clients, team, families and community partners
- Practice informed by research and training
- Innovative, flexible approach to treatment
- Authentic commitment